Check out the latest bunch of awesome SendFox feature updates added to our platform last month:
#1 – Weekly Template 🚀
The world’s best content creators are using a weekly template to send their emails — Tim Ferriss, Taylor Pearson, and our own Chief Sumo Noah.
Now, EVERY SendFox customer can easily send weekly template emails for epic results.
Just use the “Templates” button at the bottom of your email creator.
#2 – Subscriber referrals 👦🏻👧🏻👦🏻
Our friends at Morning Brew grew their email list to 2+ million… and a big reason why is subscriber referrals.
For every new subscriber that an existing subscriber refers, the existing subscriber can earn prizes.
You can now automatically set up subscriber referrals in your SendFox account.
- Go to “Subscriber Referrals” in your settings.
- Update the copy, and maybe add an image of the prize levels (check out inspiration from Morning Brew). Make sure to check the box to show on your emails.
- Track your subscriber referrals in Contacts by clicking “View subscribers with referrals only” in the drop-down.
#3 – Email Editor Improvements 📩
We added three big features to the Email Editor:
- Preview button to see your emails in mobile and desktop.
- Image resizer.
- CTA button creator.
#4 – Landing page improvements 📃
To give you advanced control, you can add or remove tags from your emails.
By default, your Email Blog will display emails sent to your same list that’s tied to your Email Blog.
But with tagging, you can remove the tag on certain emails to hide them from your Email Blog.
Or, you can add the tag on special emails that you want everyone to see on your Email Blog.
#5 – More integrations 🔌
We added InfluenceKit integration this month. We’re now up to 13 total integrations.
Other notable updates:
- UTM parameters auto-attached to all your emails to track in Google Analytics.
- Social handles parsed in your social footers so they never 404.
- Double opt-in “from” name and email address match your account settings.
Check out the SendFox blog for email marketing tips, SendFox updates, customer reviews and more.