Every month, we’re actively building SendFox features for our customers
In October, we released a handful of new features. Check them out below.
#1 – Email Editor improvements 📬
Three major changes to the Email Editor…
- Auto-save — one of our most requested features ever
- Cleaned up bottom toolbar
- Added “personalization” tag icon to the top editor toolbar
- Subject line grader (to grade your email for deliverability)
These changes make it easier than ever to send emails your audience will love.
#2 – Subscriber Referral Improvements 👨👩👧👧
Subscriber Referrals are one of the best ways to grow your list email list.
By helping your audience refer more subscribers for prizes, your subscribers become salespeople for your brand.
To make Subscriber Referrals more effective, we…
- Added auto-notification emails to subscribers and senders when a prize has been achieved
- Added optional redemption URL to allow auto-redemption of prizes
- Made the Subscriber Referrals Editor more beautiful and simple
#3 – Advanced search cleanup 🧹
Advanced search helps you segment your subscribers — and we just made it 2x better.
We added a ton of new search parameters, “all” or “any” options, and more.
Plus, a lot of other light fixes and tweaks:
- Fixed double paragraph spacing on Smart Pages
- Updated lists API call to give open rates and other stats
- New how-to videos on our YouTube channel
- New blog post for podcasters growing their audience with email marketing
Ready to upgrade to SendFox? Get our lifetime deal here.