Check out the new feature updates we’ve added in July to SendFox.
#1 Improved Smart Campaigns 📱
Smart Campaigns take your best content and puts it into a single, digestible email.
Recently, we made Smart Campaigns even better.
More optimized text truncation. Better text output. Highlighting content item titles… all nerdy ways of saying your emails will look nice — and get nicer results, too.
Check out our tutorial below on how to create a Smart Campaign:
#2 “Send Now” functionality ⏰
One of our most requested features, well, ever.
We added the option to send an email immediately. So now you can choose to send an email right away, or schedule it for another time.
Watch our tutorial on how to create and send emails in SendFox:
#3 Gmail auto-import 📧
Auto-import your contacts from Google. Keep your family, friends, and acquaintances updated on your latest content with the one-click import.
#4 Auto-schedule Smart Campaigns 🚀
Auto-send your Smart Campaigns weekly:
- Go to your Smart Campaign settings.
- Pick the auto-schedule day and time — plus the list — you want to email automatically.
- Done and done.
Auto-Smart Campaigns to send even when you sleep.
#5 New homepage ✨
Our mission is to help YouTubers, podcasters, and bloggers grow their audience.
So, we re-built our homepage to talk about our unique features. And how some of the world’s best content creators are currently using SendFox.
#6 Test email improvements 🤓
Two awesome updates for test emails:
- All test emails now have “[Test]” pre-pended to the subject line. So you no longer have the mini-panic: “oh $%&*, did I accidentally send that to everyone?!’
- Tests are no longer included in your email stats.
More notable improvements & updates:
- New YouTube channel with tutorials — learn how to use SendFox better.
- Remove subscribe via Facebook & Google on Smart Pages (very low usage).
- Simpler pricing for Empire Add-On & general pricing clean-up on-site.
- Better Smart Page sharing on your social accounts.
Stay tuned for next month’s SendFox Feature Updates!